Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Gas Power

I thought I'd do a redesign of the old blog, the wallpaper is Impossibear from Bravest Warriors. I've been getting into my cartoons lately, something about vivid colours and adorable characters is very stimulating for the brain.

I'm not sure where the months have ran off too. I remember when an hour felt like forever and now they slip away as fast I fall on ice (which is almost instantly; luckily I was blessed with an ass that can cushion such abuse). I sometimes feel like I'm accelerating through life without a break pedal. I'm going through a before mid life crisis people...

But seriously next thing I'll know I'll have children and a mortgage.

Next year I plan on going back to my studies, so I'll have less time to work on my novel and procrastinate with video games and Youtube. I'll be making the most of the next eight months (laying around in my pjs, eating my own body weight in cheese whilst watching shite on Netflix).

Could probably do with some mild exercise after
Christmas and New years to be honest.
Devon x


No comments:

Post a Comment